Kristin J. Collard, D.D.S. was born and raised in Northwest Indiana graduating from Bishop Noll Institute with an honors diploma, completing undergraduate studies in Biology and Chemistry at Saint Mary’s College of Notre Dame with academic honors before receiving her doctorate degree from Indiana University School of Dentistry in 2007 where she was awarded the Professional Service Leadership Award.
Dr. Collard is very involved in her profession and through her commitment to learning is an active member in continuing education.
• Member of the American Dental Association
• Member of the Indiana Dental Association
Council of Peer Review (2011-present)
Council on Dental Education and Practice (2014-present)
Delegate for the IDA House of Delegates (2011-present)
•Member of the Northwest Indiana Dental Society
Board of Directors 2011-current
Vice President 2014-2015
President Elect 2015-2016
• Indiana Dental Association 2017 Rising Star Award Recipient
• Member of the Pierre Fauchard Academy Dental Honor Society
• Master Series In Treatment Planning
• Academy of General Dentistry
• Spear Curriculum Faculty Club
• Dental Study Club of Northwest Indiana, a chapter of the prestigious Seattle Study Club
• Alumna of the National Health Service Corps
• Part-time faculty member at the Indiana University Dental Hygiene School (2009- 2013)
In her personal life, Dr. Collard enjoys spending time with her family, playing with her dogs, playing sports, running and has completed the Chicago Marathon twice.